MISSION OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Toan Phat recognizes environmental conservation as one of the most important tasks of business entities. As a manufacturer of copper pipes “Make in Vietnam” with the leading position in the industry, Toan Phat’s responsibility to the environment – society around the area where the factory is located is of great significance. Therefore, Toan Phat is committed to conducting Production – Business and distribution activities based on compliance with the Laws of the State of Vietnam, while meeting the objectives related to environmental conservation.
Being well aware of the meaning of production and business activities, Toan Phat offers policies for environmental conservation and strictly implements them to achieve the following goals:
- Preventing and minimizing negative impacts on the environment through: Limiting the production of industrial waste; encourage the use of environmentally friendly materials, which can be recycled or reused many times.
- Assessing the negative impacts on the environment, paying more attention when Toan Phat has a change in working process or updates with new technologies and equipment.
- Effectively control the use, storage as well as treatment of wastes in the process of production and business operation.
- Encourage all employees within the enterprise to respond and participatein training courses to raise awareness about environmental issues and environmental protection. At the same time, Toan Phat actively proposes methods to maintain and continuously improve the Environmental Management System.
- Guide employees to understand how to optimize labor efficiency, and at the same time ensure the sustainability of the environment in jobs that use – conserve energy.
- Show commitment from the business and the Board of Directors to internal employees, customers, partners and the external community. At the same time, Toan Phat actively spreads its contributions to the reduction of current environmental pollution, published on owned or paid media.